Here are some fun Mother’s Day breakfast in bed recipes to create a great morning for Mom. And remember: she shouldn’t have to lift a finger.
Mother’s Day Menu
Tea & Coffee
w/ honey, sugar, lemon, cream – however she likes it!
Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Valencia oranges make the best!
Slice 1 kiwi and several strawberries plus whatever else is in season
- Breakfast Smoothie: Check out our guide to easy smoothie-making
- Sweet & Savory Waffles: Whether homemade or the organic frozen kind, there are endless yummy toppings
- chocolate hazelnut spread
- raspberry jam
- coconut cream
- pesto and cherry tomatoes
- sautéed spinach, onions, and mushrooms
- Rice Pudding: If you don’t have a favorite already, check out some of our favorite Rice Pudding blends here!
Make it Special
- Pull out the fancy stuff – cloth napkins, ceramic creamer cup, espresso spoons… you get the idea.
- Prevent spilling: Only fill the glasses 2/3 of the way.
- Don’t forget a little floral decoration! Lilies, hyacinths, peonies, and tulips are in season right now. Pink colors show appreciation and yellow tones mean joy.
- Bonus points if you make a special Mother’s Day Playlist of songs that celebrate her. You can scoop ours here
*If you won’t be around on Mother’s Day morning, you can always treat your mom to a little R&R by preparing a relaxing bubble bath. Put on some music, light a few candles, and scent the water with calming essential oils, like orange blossom, jasmine, eucalyptus, lavender, geranium, or calendula (aka – marigold).
Originally posted 2017-05-11 02:24:10.