Although we love a good PB&J, there are plenty of options for a creative, healthy and easy homemade lunch for days at the office (or school!). Try this quick whole wheat veggie wrap recipe, it’s inexpensive and full of healthy protein, fat, and nutrients!
Whole Wheat Veggie Wrap
- Baby greens/spinach/sprouts
- Sliced veggies (cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, carrots, onion, whatever you like). Veggies can be raw or sautéed in coconut oil for more anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Sauerkraut (optional)
- Avocado (optional)
- Whole wheat tortilla or pita
- 2 fresh apricots, nectarines or peaches
- ¼ cup pecans
- 10 olives (kalamata, castelventrano, Italian oil-cured, etc.)
Image courtesy of Indie Bands with A Mission
Originally posted 2018-07-02 12:40:15.